The students will have examinations in the month of June- July or January- February.
Eligibility for Exam:
1. No fees should be due before the examination.
2. Completion of Assignments for all the subjects with passing score as per the assignment deadline conveyed to the students.
3. It would be student’s responsibility to check the website for any new notifications.
4. The students would need to submit their semester based assignments as per the eligibility criteria for exam purpose.
5. There are 2 assignments per subject and the scores for both assignments would be taken as per the scheduled date while computing the results for forth coming exams.
6. The concerned students who have got their Enrollment number would be eligible to appear for the said exams subject to examination eligibility check based on the qualifying exam timeline status.
7. Every student is registered under provisional category, till the time university does not generate the confirmed enrollment number. In case any of the provisionally enrolled students is allowed to appear for the exams, the university has the right to hold the result for the said student till all the documents are not submitted for confirmed admission purpose as required by the university. The rights for admission as per eligibility criteria at the discretion of the university.
The results would be declared within 3 months from date of examination is conducted.
Mark Sheets & Certification
Once the student completes all the mandated assignments, examinations and projects (if applicable) the final mark sheet and certificate would be dispatched by the institute once they are received from the university.
The semester wise mark sheet would be issued by the university within 3 months from date of conduction of exams.
All pending payments/dues need to be cleared by the student, before the certification.
The student has to apply for certification once he/she has completed the full course wherein the student have to re-submit the mandatory documents like degree certificate/mark sheets etc. of the qualifying exam which student had submitted at time of admission.